You can book your accomodation during the registration process. Deadline for hotel reservations is August 25th, 2017. After this date reservations are available "on request basis".
Congress venue hotel
The Hotel Golf is situated in a beautiful park full of old trees in the very heart of Bled. Boasting magnificent views of Lake Bled, Bled Castle and the Julian Alps, the hotel has 150 rooms and suites. There is also a modern conference centre with all the necessary equipment for organising successful conferences and business meetings. The hotel offer is complemented by one of Slovenia's best wellness centres and hotel swimming pools that would best be described as pools with a view.
- single room: 121 € / room / night
- single room (lake view): 142 € / room / night
- double room: 136 € / room / night
- double room (lake view): 167 € / room / night
Grand Hotel Toplice*****
Within walking distance (500m) to congress venue
The renovated Grand Hotel Toplice boasts a rich history, offering traditional style and sumptuous comfort for the guests' enjoyment and relaxation. The Grand Hotel Toplice has hosted a number of eminent guests; today, it is frequented by people looking for the most elegant accommodation by Lake Bled, as well as golfers and conference guests. On top of that, Grand Hotel Toplice is a very popular choice for weddings and large scale celebrations. The hotel features a private beach and boathouse in addition to a thermal swimming pool and select wellness services.
- single room: 138 € / room / night
- single room (lake view): 180 € / room / night
- double room: 154 € / room / night
- double room (lake view): 196 € / room / night
Within walking distance (300m) to congress venue
The Hotel Park is located in the very centre of Bled by the shore of Lake Bled. The hotel usually appeals to guests looking for an active vacation, since the nearby surroundings offer countless options for physical activities in the heart of nature. The Hotel Park is a certified cyclist friendly and hiker friendly hotel. The hotel's Park Restaurant and Cafe is the home of the original Bled cream cake, the popular dessert that Bled is renowned for far and wide. Its 217 rooms and suites make Hotel Park Bled's largest hotel.
- single room: 106 € / room / night
- single room (lake view): 120 € / room / night
- double room: 112 € / room / night
- double room (lake view): 135 € / room / night
Within walking distance (50m) to congress venue
Hotel Savica is a family friendly hotel with 104 rooms and suites. The hotel offers quality accommodation in connected family rooms, furnished with attention to the needs of families with small children. The Hotel Savica staff are driven by the desire to give parents unforgettable family experiences while entertaining and educating the children with the help of an extensive entertainment programme teaching children how to be responsible towards the environment.
- single room: 83 € / room / night
- double room: 102 € / room / night
In addition to those hotels, there are many more. Apart to the hotels, we would like to draw your attention to special offer of private housing - appartments and rooms, everything within walking distance to the congress centre. For more information, if somebody is interested, please see links below:
- Bled Accomodation (bled.si)
- Family pensions and apartments Bled (limba.com)
- Private rooms Bled (viaslovenia.com)
- All above rates are per room per day including buffet breakfast and VAT.
- Tourist tax is 1,27 € / person / day.
- Payment is made directly with the hotel on departure day.