Congress registration and accomodation is centrally handled by the Albatros Bled Congress Agency.
|Regular participant||790.00€ + VAT (22%)|
|EOQ Individual member||650.00€ + VAT (22%)|
|Group fee||632.00€ + VAT (22%) each member of the group|
|or||790.00€ + VAT (22%) four members, fifth free|
|Lecturer (first author)||395.00€ + VAT (22%)|
|Lecturer (second, third ... author)||592.50€ + VAT (22%)|
|EOQ NRO Representative (one per country)||350.00€ + VAT (22%)|
|Participant registered for IAQ Quality Forum||600.00€ + VAT (22%)|
|Bank:||SKB Banka d. d.|
|In favour of:||Albatros, Kongresni servis d.o.o., Ribenska cesta 2, 4260 BLED|
|IBAN:||SI56 0318 6100 3702 707|
|Reference:||61st EOQ Congress 2017 + name, participant or accompanying person|
Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard are accepted. Detailed information will be provided in the online registration form.
You will receive an Invoice after you complete the registration Form and you are kindly asked to settle the Invoice in the due time.
Transfer from/to Ljubljana airport
Individual transfers (payable to the driver or included in the Invoice) from Ljubljana Airport (Jože Pučnik Ljubljana Airport) is offered also on the on-line registration form. There is special flat rate of 19,00 EUR per Person for one way. In order to arrange for the transfer you are kindly asked to fill in all requested flight details during the registration process. Driver(s) will wait for you in the airport arrival lobby with the Congress’s sign (61st EOQ Congress).
Please note again that transportation can be arranged only if all flight details are provided.
For more information you can always contact the Albatros Agency. For the way back to the airport, "FINAL DEPARTURE LISTS" will be arranged according to the given details and will be published at the registration desk of the Meeting where you will also be able to make changes.
- The deadline for advance registration (lowest, early participation fee) is June 30, 2017.
- The deadline for accommodation reservation is September 20, 2017.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and should be settled within 8 days following completion of the registration form (but not later than 15 days before the starting day of the event in case of late registration).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the participation fee is received.
- Express intent of cancellation must be received in written (per e-mail or fax).
- Cancelation policy: Free of charge until: July 1, 2017, 50% of the fee: until September 1, no refund: after September 1, 2017
- The event programme may be subject to change.
- Payments will be refunded in full if the event should happen to be cancelled by the organizer. However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact:
Albatros Bled, Congress & Tourist Service
Ribenska 2, SI-4260 Bled, Slovenia
T: + 386 4 5780 350
F: + 386 4 5780 355